What is the Monitor Number
This phone is called the Monitor Phone, and its phone number is called the
Monitor Number .
- All three features need the same monitor number
How it's used
Spycall and the Monitor Number
A Spycall is an incoming call that is silently answered
— allowing you to listen to the surroundings. The
Monitor Number is the number of the incoming call .
Call Intercept and the Monitor Number
Call intercept is the ability to add an incoming call to a live call already in progress. When a call of interest is made or received, FlexiSPY will detect this call, and
send a notification SMS to the monitor number, to allow you to take further action
SIM Change Notification and the Monitor Number
SIM Change Notification feature sends an SMS to the Monitor number whenever the SIM is changed.
Outgoing SMS from call intercept and SIM change notifications are invisible on iPhone and rooted Androids only. The
SMS IS VISIBLE on non rooted Androids
How to set the Monitor Number
- Visit the Live Listening Panel
- In the 'Set Monitor Number' field, set the monitor number
- Please note that the Monitor Number must be set in International Format with no spaces or dashes in-between the number.
- An example of a correctly formatted number for the USA would be +19043668522 where +1 is the Country Code for USA (find your country code)
- Press Sync Now
- Use a separate phone and SIM as the MONITOR device
- Set the Monitor phone mic to mute