Call Intercept allows you to secretly join in on a live phone call, letting you listen to the conversation in real-time
How it works
FlexiSPY is aware of the phone numbers of all incoming phone calls. If the incoming phone number matches the number you have set in the Monitor Number settings, anytime the Target phone engages in a phone call, you will receive an SMS notification alerting you to the call.
At this point you will call the target phone from the monitor number, and will secretly be patched in to the call.
Why you need it
- See here
How to set up Call Interception
- Under the Live Listening Panel, click Enable Live Listen
- Change the Toggle to ON
- If you are prompted to set the Monitor Number
- Follow the prompt to Set the Monitor Number
- Return to the Live Listen Page, change the toggle to ON, and save your changes
- If you are not prompted to set the Monitor Number, save your changes then proceed to Step 3
- Under the Live Listening Panel, the Watch List Tab should now appear
- Click on the Watch List Tab, then use the choice boxes in the Interception Watchlist to specify the calls you wish to intercept.
- Save your changes
How to use Call Interception
- Get a separate sim card and phone specifically for using Call Intercept
- When the target device makes or receives a phone call, you will receive a SMS message on your phone letting you know the call is taking place
- If you desire to patch into the call, simply call the target phone from the monitor phone
During Call Intercept, remember to mute the microphone of the monitor device