Uninstall PowerGenie on Huawei Devices
FlexiSPY currently supports only BASIC features for Huawei Devices
- After installation, it is highly recommended that you remove the PowerGenie app from the device, as it is poorly written and violates Android Compliance causing many problems for users.
- Not removing PowerGenie means that FlexiSPY — along with many other apps — may stop working after a few weeks and will require reinstallation.
- You will need a PC for this or you can use our installation service
We recommend that you use our installation service
, which can be purchased at a discount if purchased along with a FlexiSPY product
Before you start
- Download the ADB Tools from here
- Extract the downloaded zip file
On Your Huawei Device
i) Enable Developer options
- Go to Settings
- In Settings, search for "System"
- Go to About phone
- Go to Build number and tap 7 times or until you can see the next text "You are now a developer"
- Connect your Huawei device to the PC
Go to Developer options and enable USB Debugging
- On your phone, enable USB debugging as in the screen below
ii) Run the command to remove PowerGenie
Open the command line program, press Windows Key + R, and type "cmd" and press OK
Go to the directory where you extracted the ADB tool zip file from step #1
For example, type cd c:\android-sdk_windows\platform-tools
copy and paste the command below
adb shell pm uninstall --user 0 com.huawei.powergenie