The command tracking tool allows you to view the progress of commands
that are issued from the portal.
This tool is useful if you find that commands are not working, as it lets you see if the command was actually received and if it was processed correctly
The picture below shows the result of issuing 3 consecutive commands
- Ambient Recording
From the picture below, we can see that
- The command was sent from the Portal to the Google Push Server (GPS) 14m ago
- It was successfully received by the TARGET 1 second later
- It was successfully processed 5 min late
B - Rem Cam
- The command was sent to GPS 9 min ago.
- It was received 1 second later
- It was processed 4 seconds later
C - Rem Vid
- The command was sent to GPS 7 min ago.
- It was received less than a second later
- It was successfully processed 1 minute later